Business meetings in the surroundings of various colours, patterns and structures of stone from all over the world. Presentations of the cutting-edge solutions and machines for stone processing at the stands foster finalising of contracts and orders during the STONE Fair. An excellent place for “live” shows of machinery, tools and accessories for working of this raw material.
The presence of leading companies representing the industry attracts stonemason, stonemason workshop owners, monument conservators, designers and architects. More than half of the exhibitors are foreign companies.
Fair distinctive features:
- Sound business, flexible to customers’ needs
- Space of best proposals for the industry
- “Live” production at the fair
- Market novelties, latest technologies and products
- The most important event of the stone industry
Figures don't lie
- 76% of customers return to the fair
- 83% of customers satisfied with the fair
- 4 500 square metres of the exhibition space